Why work for DoIT?
At UW-Madison, we offer employees excellent benefits and the opportunity to work on impactful projects with a great group of colleagues. Learn more about our departments and teams.
- Academic Staff – 176 hours (22 days) initially
- University Staff – 104 hours (13 days) initially
Personal Holiday – 36 hours (4.5 days)
Legal Holiday – 9 days
- Academic Staff – 1 day earned for each month worked
- University Staff – 5 hours for every 80 hours biweekly worked
DoIT offers many options for health insurance; life insurance; income continuation insurance; dental and excess medical insurance; long-term care; accidental, death and dismemberment insurance; vision insurance; and employee reimbursement accounts. Learn more about our insurance benefits.
- Training and development
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted bus pass
- Ride sharing
- Park & Ride
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Discounted software and hardware
- Athletic facilities at discounted rates
- Campus library access