DoIT provides access control for the following systems:
|System||Authorization Forms||More Information|
|3270 DoIT Mainframe||3270 website|
|UW Madison Query Library||Access the Query Library|
Get access to authorization systems
Here’s the procedure:
- Get the proper form (see above) for the system you are applying for access.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. Any missing information will delay processing.
- Get the proper department authorizer to sign the form.
(SFS authorization please see the UWSA website)
- Fax form to (608) 265-0667. Keep the original copy for your records or destroy.
- Wait to get an email from Security.Authorizations@doit.wisc.edu granting or denying your access. Users and department authorizers will receive notice of a new access. Passwords are provided to the users only.
Access is granted in the order completed forms are received. It should never take more then 2 weeks to get access. Depending on how many forms we currently are processing.
See also the IT Access – List of Systems page on the KB.