Teaching, Learning & Technology Madison Advisory Group (TLT-MAG)
TLT-MAG members will provide active leadership, guidance, and decision support related to the alignment of learning technology priorities and investments with strategic academic priorities and directions for teaching and learning.
The TLT-MAG group meets six times each academic year, three times per semester.
- The first meeting of the 2016-2017 academic year will be held in September
TLT–MAG members may perform a multiplicity of roles. To clarify expectations and roles, the TLT–MAG may state these roles in agenda topics, projects, and other activities.
- An advisory role to the Vice Provost for Information Technology and CIO, Vice-Provost for Teaching and Learning, and Associate Vice Provost for Learning Technologies and DoIT Director of Academic Technology.
- An awareness role for emerging trends, campus issues, and existing processes.
- A leadership role for proactive change (process, systems, culture) and specific projects, initiatives, and activities.
- A communication role for identifying communication needs, developing communication plans and ensuring that desired communication occurs.
- An endorsement role for specific projects, decisions, and initiatives.
Meeting minutes and handouts
Agendas and Minutes are available here for informational purposes. All effort has been made to have the website TLT-MAG information reflect the official agendas and minutes.
- Agenda | Word
- Minutes | Word
- Sustainable student digital ecosystem slide | PowerPoint
- Student digital ecosystem landscape | PDF
- Student digital ecosystem landscape — exec summary | PDF
Sponsors & chair
|Steve Cramer||Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning||Sponsor|
|Bruce Maas||Vice Provost of Information Technology and Chief Information Officer||Sponsor|
|Linda Jorn||Associate Vice Provost for Learning Technologies and Division of Information Technology Director of Academic Technology||Sponsor|
|John Zumbrunnen||Professor, College of Letters & Sciences||Chair|
Representatives & general members
|Phil Barak||College of Agriculture and Life Sciences|
|Jeff Bohrer||Division of Information Technology||Representative for UW System Learning Technology Development Council|
|John Booske||College of Engineering|
|Bruno Browning||College of Letters & Sciences|
|Katy Duren||Division of Continuing Studies|
|Andy Goldstein||Division of Information Technology||IT Architecture Representative|
|Deb Helman||College of Engineering||Moodle Representative|
|Jonathan Klein||College of Letters & Sciences||Representative for ComETS Steering Committee|
|Lee Konrad||General Library|
|Anna Lewis||School of Education|
|Meloney Linder||Wisconsin School of Business|
|Beth Martin||School of Pharmacy||Representative for Teaching Academy|
|Brian McNurlen||Division of Information Technology|
|Nancy Westphal-Johnson||College of Letters & Sciences|
|Chelsea Nestel||Graduate School Representative|
|Scott Owczarek||Enrollment Management|
|Jocelyn Milner||Academic Planning and Institutional Research|
|Marty Gustafson||Graduate School|