The Active Directory Migrations team has been working diligently with departments that want to migrate into Campus Active Directory (CAD). Here are some recent updates and milestones, plus a look ahead at what’s on the horizon for the project.
- In the final round of statement-of-work negotiations with a third-party vendor
- Completed 2 rounds of pilot migrations with the School of Medicine and Public Health Pediatrics Department
- Completed formal project change management plan
- Onboard third-party vendor to accelerate migration completion across campus
- Begin active migrations with the remaining 490 Pediatrics users
We want to hear from you! Use our feedback form to share questions and comments with the Active Directory Migration team.