Currently employed UW-Madison faculty and staff can now access Adobe Creative Cloud with a breadth of Adobe services at no cost to them, both at home and at work.
Previously, UW-Madison faculty and staff could use Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps at no cost on work devices only. Campus employees are now provided with a bevy of additional Adobe services and benefits, including:
- Home use on personally-owned computers for no additional charge;
- Access to Adobe Services, including Behance, Typekit, Portfolio, and many others;
- 20GB of online storage;
- The ability to download just the apps one wants, saving tons of disk space and download time. More apps can be downloaded at any time.
Creative Cloud is Adobe’s suite of graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services, many of which are the industry standard in their respective fields. These include popular packages such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
Creative Cloud Services now available at no cost include tools such as:
- Behance, a social media portfolio service;
- Typekit, a library of high quality fonts available as part of this license;
- Portfolio, a website editor for easily showcasing creative work;
- Spark, a tool for easily creating social graphics, web stories and animated videos;
- PDF Services, allowing one to share, create, combine, export, organize, fill, sign, send and track documents;
- Additional services including Story CC Plus, Team Projects (Beta), Edge Inspect, Publish Online, PhoneGap Build, Lightroom Mobile, Device Preview, and Extract.
These new benefits result from the integration of federated login with the Adobe software licensed in our Enterprise Term License Agreement.
Access Adobe Cloud and Services by following the directions outlined here: https://kb.wisc.edu/69772.
Check with your area’s IT staff before installing any software on UW-owned computers.