Adobe Lightroom allows you to transform photos straight from your camera or phone into masterpieces. During our one-hour workshop, you’ll learn photo editing skills such as:
- Applying basic photo adjustments (exposure, contrast, saturation, etc.)
- Enhancing colors through split toning & color separation
- Sharpening detailed photos & close-up shots
- Learning short-cuts and macros within Lightroom
- Retouching portraits shots
Please join us for the free workshop on Tuesday, August 22 at the DoIT Tech Store (1210 West Dayton St., Madison, WI 53706). Attendees should have a basic understanding of the differences between photo file formats such as JPEG, NEF, TIFF, etc.
Seats are limited; registration is required:
Important: Bring your device with Lightroom installed.
These workshops are part of a regular series of free technology workshops offered by the DoIT Tech Store on topics of particular interest to campus. Keep informed of these workshops by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.