Are you looking for the basics or simply an online refresher for Webex Meetings? Find training resources and solutions to common problems on the guide located at it.wisc.edu: Getting started: Webex Meetings or sign up for an online class below.
This 75-min online class will provide you with the information you need to keep in contact with your colleagues while working remotely. Schedule a Webex Meeting and you can see and hear each other and show agenda/documents. In this session you will learn the skills needed to run and join Webex Meetings:
Getting Started with Webex Meetings
In this 75-minute class, participants will:
- Access the new URL (https://uwmadison.webex.com)
- Attend a Webex meeting
- Understand what it takes to host a meeting, including scheduling or joining as a participant
- Learn the features of Webex Meetings, including:
- Sharing screens and documents
- Collaborating with meeting participants
- Using the Whiteboard
- Sharing the presenter role
Sign up for a Webex training session on the OHRD website: Go to the OHRD Catalog and scroll down and tap on “Webex”.
Want to understand the difference between Webex Meetings and Webex Events? Find the answers in the Webex KB: Webex: Tools and Features for Meetings, Training, Events and Support
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.