Cristie Bare Machine Recovery (BMR) provides Bucky Backup Lite and Enterprise customers with a way to automatically or semi-automatically recover an entire machine including the operating system, configuration and applications.
- Improves recovery times
- Ensures reliability of the recovery process
- Can be used to create machine clones for testing or migration
- No additional cost to current Bucky Backup customers
- Available for AIX, Linux, Windows and Solaris (no Macintosh support)
- Minimal additional backup is required (most systems under 1GB)
- Recoveries can usually be completed quickly (depending on the amount of data)
- The recovered machine is an identical copy of the original. The restored state of the machine will be as if it was unplugged after the last backup.
- Recoveries can be to the original or to dissimilar hardware or to a virtual machine
- Simple recovery process requires minimal technical expertise
- Must be a current Bucky Backup Enterprise or Lite customer
- NetID required for download
No additional cost to current Bucky Backup Lite and Enterprise customers.