DoIT Departmental Support provides flexible and cost effective IT support for departments and organizations at UW-Madison. Support options range from technical support as needed to full-service onsite departmental IT support. Our staff also provides support on a number of short-and long-term technical projects to meet the diverse and growing needs of the campus community.
- Comprehensive IT needs assessments for departments
- Full range of IT support options, including user administration, device management & procurement, application management & patching, technical documentation and inventory of your environment
- Flexible IT staffing, such as providing backup staff for your existing IT team or dedicated on-site support for your department.
- Securing your computing environment with current UW Madison security software and best practices
- Dedicated Help Desk support line for assistance via phone, chat, remote access, and email
- Custom contracts based on your unique departmental needs and budget
For more information or to request a consultation, please fill out our Service Inquiries form. Please expect an acknowledgement within 1-2 business days of your inquiry. If you are already a VIP or need further assistance contact us by visiting helpdesk.wisc.edu/vip.