Get access to the university’s data warehouse, a subject-oriented, point-in-time, inquiry-only collection of university data.
Data available through the InfoAccess Data Warehouse includes:
- Student Administration
- Human Resource (primarily legacy data)
- Research (legacy data)
- Data which is comprehensive, reliably available, timely, accurate, flexibly structured and understandably organized
- Data Documentation which is complete, accurate, well organized and easily accessible
- Consulting and support for tools used to transform data into information (e.g., Interactive Reporting)
- Help identifying, documenting and prioritizing UW-Madison campus-wide data and information needs for potential inclusion in the InfoAccess Data Warehouse
The University Data Warehouse:
- Is a subject-oriented, point-in-time, inquiry-only collection of University data.
- Data is extracted or derived from the production databases of the University’s information systems.
- Contains detail and summary data and historical data depending on the associated business needs.
- Detailed current and historical data available
- Well documented sources of data
- Timely access to data
- Needs assessment
- Data warehouse development and hosting
- Consulting and support
- User-friendly interface
- Account activation, maintenance and management
If you have questions about using the data, please contact the data custodian office. The data custodian for each resource is listed in the data view documentation. If you need help determining which data you need, contact InfoAccess.