The Learner Experience: Training & Support (LETS) service designs, develops and implements learning experiences for enterprise applications, which includes learning technologies and productivity tools. The two primary focuses of the service are:
- Designing Learning Experiences for Enterprise Technology & Productivity Applications: We provide a full service of design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning experiences for faculty, staff and students at UW-Madison. Our deliverables include face-to-face instruction, technical documentation, online presentations, interactive cases and screencasts.
- Consulting for Teaching and Learning with Technology: Our consultants provide advice on what learning technologies complement particular instructional activities and demonstrations of tool capabilities.
Main Offices in DeLuca Biochemistry Building 420 Henry Mall, Room B1131 (ground floor)
- Experts in designing learning experiences to meet current pedagogical and technological shifts
- Flexible design approach based on experience with partners
- Provides full range of support from needs assessment to evaluation
- Offer multiple delivery formats from in-person workshops to online screencasts
Contact us via email or phone at (608) 262-5667 to discuss services, timelines and estimates.
Initial consultation is free. Specific details will be discussed in the initial consultation.