Please note: The UW-Madison is transitioning to the Canvas learning management system (LMS) over the next two years. The plan is to adopt Canvas as the single, centrally supported LMS, and to discontinue campus licensing of Moodle and D2L by 2018. See the Canvas Information website for details, including steps to set up a course in Canvas or getting additional help.
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) offering instructors and students powerful tools to manage and promote learning in an online or blended learning environment. Moodle on the UW campus is supported by the Moodle Council and by developers in the Computer Aided Engineering Department.
Students and faculty to access Moodle and other LMS resources and plugins by visiting Learn@UW.
Middleton Building 1305 Linden Drive
- Free, 24/7 online access to class syllabi, grades, and assignment submission
- Web conferencing (Blackboard Collaborate)
- Kaltura and Kaltura MediaSpace video hosting and media platform
- ePortfolio tools to create online resumes and portfolios
- Piazza for online Q&A
- Must be UW-Madison faculty member, researcher, staff member, or student
To inquire about or request consultative services, fill out the contact form or call 608-262-5667.
Free for UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff.