The Online Course Production service works with a variety of groups and instructors to plan, design and develop online courses, blended learning courses and online professional development. Our experts provide guidance and assistance for the entire lifecycle of course development. It begins with conceptualization where our team provides pedagogical planning that ensures high-quality, effective courses that incorporate critical elements like active learning. Members of our team also have expertise in the campus instructional technology landscape shaped by Canvas. Our team works with you through a flexible process to produce a solution that fits your needs.
- Instructional design expertise
- Excellent media and application development resources
- Flexible design approach based on experience with both academic and professional development partners
- Conceptualization—creation of a course blueprint that will lead students to meeting learning outcomes
- Development—execution of the blueprint, partnering to build the course
- Deployment—technical code development, publishing into a course management system
Depending on the course, projects can take between a couple of months to a year so it’s never too early to contact us via email at email@example.com to discuss services, timelines and estimates.
Initial consultation is free. Specific details will be discussed in the initial consultation.