The Online Course Production service partners at all levels of the institution to design and develop online courses and online professional development. We provide assistance in the entire lifecycle of course development—from the conceptualization of the course based upon best practices in pedagogy through the development of the course focusing on activities and assessments that are aligned with learning outcomes.
- Instructional design expertise
- Excellent media and application development resources
- Flexible design approach based on experience with both academic and professional development partners
- Conceptualization—creation of a course blueprint that will lead students to meeting learning outcomes
- Development—execution of the blueprint, partnering to build the course
- Deployment—technical code development, publishing into a course management system
To inquire about or request consultative services, fill out the contact form or call 608-262-5667.
Initial consultation is free. Specific details will be discussed in the initial consultation.