The query library is a repository of pre-written queries available to faculty and staff who work with benefits, curricular, human resource, payroll and student data.
Depending on your affiliation and/or need for data within the university, you can access several categories of data in the query library including:
- Curricular/academic planning
- Enrollment management
- Graduate coordination
- Human resource administration general
- Human resource administration sensitive
- Instruction (faculty/staff)
- Payroll administration
- Program/department administration
- Student records administration
- Timetable management
- Undergraduate admissions/recruiting
- A UW-Madison NetID and password are required in the authorization process. To request access to group memberships please see the UW-Madison Query Library Authorization Application
Have questions about the Query Library? Contact the Query Library Team.
Or view the help document for Interactive Reporting – Getting Started.