The Remote InfoLab service provides 24-hour access from any location to Windows software provided on InfoLab computers.
To learn more about connecting to an InfoLab machine remotely, refer to “How to remotely connect to InfoLab computers“.
- 24-Hour availability
- Connect from anywhere with a WiscVPN connection
- Log in to Microsoft Windows from your personal macOS or Windows machine
- Access to all standard university software (word processing, statistical, design, spreadsheet and course specific)
- Individual must have a UW-Madison NetID
- Must connect from a campus IP or using a WiscVPN connection