ShareURL is an enhancement for Office 365 that creates unique URL(s) that allow you or someone else to view your calendar data. This URL can be viewed in a web browser, on a mobile device, or in a desktop calendar application (e.g., Apple Calendar or Microsoft Outlook). Many more advanced uses are also possible. For example, you could use ShareURL to embed a calendar in your website.
Available ToStudents, Staff, Faculty
- Easily share your calendar with someone who is using a different calendar system
- Create different ShareURLs for different purposes
- Display calendar data using a web browser, mobile device, or desktop client
- Works with Office 36
- Filter what content you share based on a variety of attributes
- Customizable data range
- Multiple output formats (HTML, iCalendar, RSS, JSON, etc.)
- Traditional vs. Public ShareURLs
- Customizing your Privacy Settings for Public ShareURL
- Creating, Editing, and Deleting a ShareURL
- Manually Editing Your ShareURL
- Viewing Availability with a Public ShareURL in a Web Browser
- Public ShareURL: A Public ShareURL is a single URL for each of your email addresses that can be used by anyone to view your calendar information. For example, Bucky Badger's is https://email@example.com/
- Traditional ShareURL: Every Traditional ShareURL ends in a random character string, such as https://calendar.wisc.edu/share/u/0123456789/. You can have as many as you want.