In July 2021, the Video Production team transitioned to the newly formed Center for Teaching, Learning and Mentoring and is no longer part of DoIT Academic Technology. More information about their current offerings will be announced in August 2021.
We work with you to produce professional quality videos for courses, research projects, product promotion, marketing, and more.
What we do
- Consultation: We provide proven methods of creating relevant content and focus for complicated ideas.
- Script writing: We create a concise script that will streamline a concept into a coherent message.
- Production: We use top-of-the-line equipment including professional cameras and lenses, dollies, microphones, and commercial lighting to capture the best images possible.
- Post Production: We provide graphic design, 3D animation, color correction, audio design, and of course, a final cut of your product.
- Delivery: We output any file type for any number of hosting options including streaming video files. Most projects also include a hard drive containing all video files.
- Wide array of experience and expertise
- Professional grade video equipment
- Approved vendor for state work
To inquire about or request consultative services, contact the Center for Teaching, Learning and Mentoring. Information about the new Center will be announced in August 2021.