DoIT offers a range of web design and application development services including end-to-end service; supplementing your design and development project; and/or long-term support.
Available ToStaff, Researchers, Instructors, Faculty, Departments, Administrators
- Best practices and personal consultation with web design and application development experts
- Professional, experienced technical staff capable of providing ongoing support
- UW ownership of software and protection of intellectual property rights
- Experience collaborating with faculty, researchers, staff and other subject matter experts to visualize their projects
- Expertise in purpose-driven digital storytelling for campus entities, events, and initiatives
- A complement of affordable services similar to those available in the market, right here on campus, with understanding of the UW brand and image
- Requirements gathering, testing, implementation, and long-term support
- Guidance and help with hosting and security decisions
- DoIT's focus is supporting UW-Madison needs. Services may be extended to UW System, UW Extension, UW Colleges, and the state, depending on the need and availability.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application development needs. We’ll connect you with the appropriate team of experts.
Time and materials pricing is dependent upon each project’s needs. In some cases, the initial consultation and a project estimate may be provided free of charge.
- User experience, user interface, and digital storytelling consultation
- Website development
- Content management system (CMS) integration (e.g. WiscWeb, WordPress, Drupal)
- Learn@UW / Learning management system integration
- Mobile, web and application development
- Database and data integration development
- Project management
- Custom visual design, leveraging UW templates and brand guidelines when appropriate
- Social media, video, animation and immersive user experiences