DoIT Communications provides WordPress web design and development services addressing a wide range of communication needs, including:
- Campus-wide initiatives and projects
- Multi-speaker and/or multi-day events (e.g., Information & Technology Leadership Conference, Lockdown 2016)
- IT services
- IT groups, sections and offices (e.g., the Office of Cybersecurity)
- Campus schools, divisions and services (e.g., University Health Services)
- Faculty-led communications projects (e.g., STEM Diversity Network)
Design services include usability, digital design, content strategy, information architecture and communication strategy. Development services include WordPress theme and plugin evaluation, recommendation, customization and development, as well as hosting facilitation and end-user training.
Projects can range from simply applying UW templates, to a complete User Experience assessment, design and implementation.
Available ToStaff, Researchers, Managers, Instructors, IT Staff, Faculty, Departments, Administrators
- UW themed web site for campus units
- Ease of editing on a WordPress platform
- UW experience and expertise in web development
Contact email@example.com to describe the project and obtain a time and cost proposal.
Initial consultation is free. Projects are billed at an hourly rate. Time and cost quotes are provided for each project prior to starting work.