Read this message in
Alternative versions of the mandatory Cybersecurity Awareness Training are now available in Canvas. This training is accessible to all users, including those with disabilities, and is available in English, Spanish, Hmong, Tibetan, Chinese, and Nepali.
Because of the delay in making these alternative versions available, individuals using this Canvas option will have until July 16 to complete their training.
Follow these steps to complete the training:
- Go to https://it.wisc.edu/it-projects/cybersecurity-awareness-training/#options.
- Select your language.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Click “Enroll in Course” on the right side of the page.
- Click “Go to the Course” on the right side of the page.
- Read the instructions and click “Start training.”
- Go through the training.
- Once it says you have completed the training, go to “Grades” on the left side of the screen and check that you have 100%.
If you have any questions, please contact the DoIT Help Desk or firstname.lastname@example.org.