IT @ UW-Madison services are provided through a collaborative network of IT units distributed through the university. Here’s a list of college or department IT providers across campus.
- Administrative Information Management Services (AIMS)
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences – Technology Services
- College of Engineering – Computer-aided Engineering
- College of Letters & Science
- Center for High Throughput Computing (CHTC)
- Department of Chemistry
- Graduate School
- Instructional Communications Systems/UW-Extension
- Libraries – Digital Library Services
- Research Data Services
- School of Business – Information Technology Solutions
- School of Education
- School of Medicine and Public Health
Please share feedback if you would like to add a campus information technology provider to the list.