We’re looking for presenters to engage the IT community in conversations around leadership development, innovative problem solving, team building, and more. We all have expertise to share with others. Consider submitting a proposal for the 2022 Information & Technology Leadership Conference (I&TLC).
Proposals are due Thursday, September 29.
This year’s conference theme is Building Your IT Leadership Toolkit. Potential session topics include:
- Bridge building and collaboration
- Recruiting and retaining emerging leaders
- Growing and cultivating yourself from within
- Leadership styles and philosophies
- Technical tools and techniques
- Multi-generational synergies
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility
We welcome you to bring forward other ideas and topics!
Don’t let a lack of presentation experience keep you from submitting! We offer plenty of resources and personal guidance to help you build confidence.
Questions? Contact the committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
—2022 I&TLC Planning Committee