EDUCAUSE’s many resources include:
Webinars, quick talks and demo days
These 1-time events are almost always FREE and typically 60 minutes long (all times listed are in the Central time zone):
- Sep 28, 10am to 11am: Microcredentials, Badges and Alternative Credentials: Building a Stakeholder Coalition at Your Institution (quick talk)
- Sep 28, 11am to noon: More Than Swag: Engaging Attendees at Your EDUCAUSE Booth (webinar)
- Oct 4, 11am to noon: What it Takes to Sell Your IPv4 Addresses (webinar)
- Oct 4, 1pm to 2pm: Core Data Service (quick talk)
- Oct 16, 1pm to 2pm: How to Mitigate Payment Security Risks in Higher Education (webinar)
- Oct 19, 10am to 11am: Core Data Service (quick talk)
- Oct 25, 11am to noon: The Changing Landscape of Online Education (webinar)
- Oct 26, noon to 1pm: Building a Personal Brand (webinar)
- Oct 30, 11am to noon: Generative AI in Higher Education: Embracing AI’s Potential (webinar)
Institutes and learning labs
These multi-day or multi-week sessions earn you a micro-credential and require a registration fee:
- Sep 25 to Nov 17: New Managers Institute
- Oct 4 to 20: Designing Hybrid-Flexible (HyFlex) Courses to Support Multimodal Learning Environments (learning lab)
- Oct 16 to 30: ChatGPT in Higher Education: Exploring Designing Prompts (learning lab)
- Oct 30 to Nov 21: Digital Accessibility Program Planning (learning lab)
In-person and virtual conferences requiring a registration fee:
- Event dates: Oct 9 to 12 in Chicago, in person; virtual conference Oct 18 and 19
- Register today!
This year’s event—in Chicago and online—is built upon the ideas, insights and expertise of people like you who make higher education stronger. Presenting a content-rich session individually or as part of a team is the perfect way to share your unique knowledge with the wider higher education community. Our community-generated program will showcase future directions, best practices, stories of successful collaborations, lessons learned and solutions to community-wide issues within various program tracks. Featured speakers include Tressie McMillan Cottom and Kim Lear.
Want an all-in-one guide to a topic? The EDUCAUSE showcase series spotlights the most urgent issues in higher education. Each showcase topic has the tools and resources you need in one place.