UW–Madison is an EDUCAUSE member. Create a free profile and start taking advantage of EDUCAUSE professional development offerings tailored to your interests. (Check out the remaining January offerings here.)
EDUCAUSE’s many resources include 3 types of events:
Webinars, QuickTalks and Demo Days
These 1-time events are almost always FREE and typically 60 minutes long (all times listed are in the Central time zone):
- Feb 7, noon-1pm: How California Polytechnic State University Centralized IT to Provide a Modern Software Hub for Students (Webinar)
- Feb 8, noon-1pm: Should Students Pay to Turn in Homework? Navigating Digital Courseware Models (QuickTalk)
- Feb 9, noon-1pm: Supporting Transformational Change with Design Strategy Tools (Webinar)
- Feb 13, noon-1pm: Changing Landscape of Online Education (CHLOE) (Webinar)
- Feb 14, 11am-noon: Learn More about the EDUCAUSE Awards Program (QuickTalk)
- Feb 28, 9am-5pm: Analytics Platforms (Demo Day)
Institutes and Learning Labs
These multi-day or multi-week sessions earn you a micro-credential and require a registration fee:
- Feb 6-22: Hacking the Juice Shop: An Introduction to the Open Web Application Security Projects Top 10 (Learning Lab)
In-person and virtual conferences requiring a registration fee:
Cybersecurity and Privacy Professionals Conference
Event dates: May 1-3, 2023 in Bellevue, Washington
Accepting proposals: Jan 9-23, 2023
The Cybersecurity and Privacy Professionals Conference is the premier forum for connecting with higher education information security and privacy professionals. This is the one higher ed event that gives participants a chance to network and discuss information security and privacy trends and current issues with peers and solution providers.
EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) Annual Meeting
Event dates: Jun 7-9, 2023 in Anaheim, California
The ELI Annual Meeting is the premier event for higher education teaching and learning professionals. This is the one event that explores solutions to our learning community’s key issues, engages innovative technology and service providers, and unites expertise across our institutions.
Want an all-in-one guide to a topic? The EDUCAUSE Showcase Series spotlights the most urgent issues in higher education. Each Showcase topic has the tools and resources you need in one place.