Cybersecurity Forward 2020 has moved to free online presentations running through October 7. All presentations will be held at noon-1pm on Wednesdays. You can learn more about the offerings and register at Cybersecurity Forward 2020. The next two presentations are as follows:
Presenter: Paul Proctor, Gartner
Topic: Enterprise Fitness: Optimize Risk, Value and Cost in a Business Context to Prioritize Investments
This session will discuss how technology investments can be put in a business context, how technology business benefits should be measured, and how the risk of business dependencies on technology can be assessed.
Moderated by Tim Bohen
Moderator: Amanda Thornton
Topic: Breaking in, Taking Action: Women of Cybersecurity
Join us for an engaging panel of six women, each at various stages in their careers from UW–Madison, the University of Indiana and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, where they will share their words of wisdom and highlight their individual achievements, lessons learned and the importance of promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace as it relates to the Cybersecurity domain.
- Bridget Bartell, Cybersecurity Analyst, UW–Madison
- Amy Diestler, Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager, UW–Madison
- Patti Havlicek, Interim Assistant Director of Governance, Risk Assessment and Compliance, UW–Madison
- Dr Annette Smith, Director of Instruction Technology Services, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Hannah Tun, Lead Security Engineer, Indiana University
- Susan Weier, Senior Information Processing Consultant, UW–Madison