What can you expect when you add a Business Analyst from the DoIT Project Management Office to your project?
A professional who is:
- Experienced in enabling change
- Focused on delivering solutions that provide value
- Knowledgeable with regard to campus IT architecture and processes
- A relationship builder and keeper
We do this by:
- Interviewing the right people
- Asking clear, targeted questions, and really listening
- Separating the problem from all of the potential solutions
- Turning meetings into working sessions with results
- Defining decisions that need to be made, with clear, supportable data
- IT Staff
- UW-Madison and UW System Campus Staff
DoIT 1210 W. Dayton St.
- Clear project definition
- Business case development
- Support for RFP processes
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- Agile practices and techniques
- Business process improvement
What can we do for you? Please share your contact information and a sneak peek of your project or opportunity. Or call Karen Hanson at 608-262-9110.
Pricing varies per project engagement. No project is too large or too small. Contact us for an estimate or proposal.