Last updated on September 1, 2022
What can you expect when you add a Project Manager from the Project Management Office to your project?
A professional who is:
- Adept at planning and organizing projects
- Experienced in managing budget, schedule, resources and risks
- Focused on meeting strategic goals
- A communicator and change manager
We do this by:
- Using tools, techniques, methodologies and frameworks appropriate to the project
- Providing consistent and timely communications to stakeholders and team members
- Overcoming challenges and roadblocks to keep the team on task
- Building strong, collaborative working relationships
- Directing and motivating the project team to success
- Fast and frequent delivery of value
- Projects that are on track, moving and focused
- Efficient use of people, time and resources
- Productive, open stakeholder relationships
- Risk management
What can we do for you? Please share your contact information and a tiny description of your project or opportunity. Or contact Karen Hanson by email or at (608) 262-9110.
Pricing varies per project engagement. No project is too large or too small. Contact us for an estimate or proposal.
- IT Staff
- UW-Madison and UW System Campus Staff