Thousands of students, faculty and staff interact with the university’s digital services every day. Too often, outdated tools and complex systems make these interactions cumbersome and frustrating. An effective, usable website can help your users successfully access information and accomplish important tasks, and it can also reduce the time and effort required to correct issues and provide support.
The Center for User Experience can help you identify pain points and work out what users really want, in addition to reducing uncertainty by giving you the data you need to make informed decisions.
- Understand your users and their needs
- Evaluate and improve the usability of your website or app
- Use data to inform decisions
To work with us on your next project, email the Center for User Experience for a consultation.
- Expert review of a website based on best practices
- Usability testing and recommendations
Billed at an hourly rate. Time and cost estimates are provided for each project prior to starting work.