As the largest in-house printing operation within the State of Wisconsin government, Digital Publishing and Printing Services (DPPS) can print any item you need from a wide variety of booklets, brochures, forms, envelopes, cards, flyers, posters, tickets, letterheads, newsletters, business cards, custom textbooks (saddle stitched and perfect bound), course packets and more.
DPPS offers competitive pricing options and assures your printing projects meet special academic and government requirements (i.e. accessibility standards, copyright clearance, recycled paper usage, etc.).
Available ToStudents, State and Federal Government Agencies, Staff, Researchers, Guests, Faculty, Departments
Main Production Center (262-3461) Environmental Health and Safety Building, 30 East Campus Mall, Room 201
School of Human Ecology Center, 2172 Nancy Nicholas Hall (263-5405) 1300 Linden Drive Madison, WI 53706
Extension Building (262-7388) 432 North Lake Street Basement, Room B-115 Madison, WI 53715
- Full service commercial printing (from B&W, color, digital and traditional offset)
- Business cards to large format poster printing
- CD/DVD duplication and printing
- Creative services (including digital photography, graphic and accessible web site design)
- Course packet printing (including assembly, distribution and copyright clearance)
- Print procurement
- Payment methods include: Wiscard, DoIT Number, direct bill UDDS or purchase order for external customers
For guidance and paper recommendations, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (608) 262-3461 or e-mail: email@example.com. For estimate requests please e-mail specifics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact a Customer Service Representative
7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.