As the largest in-house printing operation within the State of Wisconsin government, Digital Publishing and Printing Services (DPPS) can print any item you need from a wide variety of booklets, brochures, forms, envelopes, cards, flyers, posters, tickets, letterheads, newsletters, business cards, custom textbooks (saddle stitched and perfect bound), course packets and more.
DPPS offers competitive pricing options and assures your printing projects meet special academic and government requirements (i.e. accessibility standards, copyright clearance, recycled paper usage, etc.).
We provide convenient local pickup and delivery service and ship globally via one of our commercial cartage vendors. DPPS is staffed Monday-Friday, providing fulfillment and logistics.
- Main Production Center 2109 S. Stoughton Road
- Extension Building 432 North Lake Street, Room 115 (basement)
- Full service commercial printing (from B&W, color, digital and traditional offset)
- Business cards to large format poster printing
- CD/DVD duplication and printing
- Creative services (including digital photography, graphic and accessible web site design)
- Course packet printing (including assembly, distribution and copyright clearance)
- Print procurement
- Payment methods include: Wiscard, DoIT Number, direct bill UDDS or purchase order for external customers
For guidance and paper recommendations, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (608) 262-3461 or e-mail: email@example.com. For estimate requests please e-mail specifics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Digital Publishing and Printing
DPPS KnowledgeBase (KB)
- State and Federal Government Agencies