The Enterprise Content Management service (ECMS) enables campus departments to easily manage their content (paper and electronic documents/forms), while simplifying content management and document retrieval.
- Consulting services include: analysis, education, design and implementation
- Simplified and secure document storage, transmission and retrieval
- Improves business processes and efficiency
- Reduces storage, paper and mailing needs
- Easy file access through keyword search
- Desktop client requires Windows (read more on the client and system requirements)
- Departments will need a dedicated scanner and workstation, or a multifunction printer/scanner to convert paper documents into electronic versions.
- Your staff is responsible for imaging a large body of paper
Use our New Customer Request form to get started.
- A consultant will work with you to guide you through the analysis, education, design, and implementation of ECMS that is right for your office. An implementation can be simple document archiving/imaging or more complex workflow management as is needed. Phased deployments are often valuable approaches for large or complex deployments.
The basic service is funded by campus but some additional costs will be incurred by the customer. Depending on the situation these can include:
- Onboarding business process and requirements analysis
- Project management for the implementation
- Vendor consultation
- Costs of scanner hardware and licenses
- Bulk scanning of existing files