Last updated on August 26, 2022
DoIT’s Microsoft Database Hosting Team provides a wide range of Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) database consulting and hosting options for your application.
- High availability
- Managed backups
- Disaster recovery options
- Secure environment
- Database Performance Tuning
To get started, please fill out the database request form.
- Shared Database Hosting: Shared database hosting (sharing a SQL Server with other applications) is a cost-effective option if you do not need to have your database on a dedicated Windows Server VM
- Host your own: The Microsoft Database Hostingteam can provide assistance if you require your own Server or VM. Our team will help provide a standard SQL Server installation on a dedicated Windows Server VM.
The rates for SQL server database is based on the size of the database.
|0-1GB||$8 / month|
|1-5GB||$16 / GB / month|
|More than 5GB||$14.5 / GB / month|
* Please note: The charges are inclusive of support for database administrative (DBA) work, however application-specific DBA support, such as a request for database restore, is not included in the charges. Charges here are applied based on the DBA time spent on the request.