MyUW is a portal that provides applicants, students, faculty, staff, advisors, and instructors with a suite of integrated information resources that are tailored to their roles and interests. MyUW helps campus work smarter, faster, safer.
Available ToStudents, Staff, Researchers, Faculty, Applicants
- Responsive design serving a range of devices, mobile through desktop
- Search and browse links and applications supporting your UW–Madison experience
- Bookmark items within MyUW and external URLs
- Effective platform for delivering information by campus partners
- MyUW serves all applicants, students, staff, faculty and researchers. Access to specific content within MyUW depends upon your campus role.
UW Madison participants simply visit MyUW.
How to get new content on MyUW?
Anyone on campus can suggest items (apps/widgets) be added by completing the Suggest an item for the MyUW app directory google form.
Departments needing additional information on integration may also contact us.