MyUW is a portal that provides applicants, students, faculty, staff, advisors, and instructors with a suite of integrated information resources that are tailored to their roles and interests.
Our vision is to provide ease and clarity in a complex digital environment.
Our mission is to have MyUW as the central hub where the campus community can go to conduct university business and get things done. We help UW work smarter, faster, and safer by providing a secure, personalized platform for easy navigation to services, applications, and resources. In an increasingly complex digital environment, MyUW presents a unified, modern user experience.
- Responsive design serving a range of devices, mobile through desktop
- Search and browse links and applications supporting your UW–Madison experience
- Bookmark items within MyUW and external URLs
- Effective platform for delivering information by campus partners
- MyUW serves all applicants, students, staff, faculty and researchers. Access to specific content within MyUW depends upon your campus role.
UW Madison participants simply visit MyUW.
How to get new content on MyUW?
Anyone on campus can suggest items (apps/widgets) be added by completing the Suggest an item for the MyUW app directory Google form.
Departments needing additional information on integration may also contact us.