Last updated on February 28, 2023
DoIT Academic Technology’s Software Training for Students offers a variety of technology classes and custom trainings designed to meet the needs of students. Those include:
- Technology Workshops: Any student with an active UW NetID can attend STS’s FREE software workshops on topics such as Photoshop, Excel and HTML. Find a class!
- Ask a Trainer – Project Support: Our experts provide one-on-one consultations to assist with solving difficult problems or learning specific skills in a software program. Request an appointment!
- Custom Technology Workshops: We work with registered student organizations to tailor a workshop to a group’s needs. Request a workshop!
- Online Technology Training: Offers free access to a full library of self-study software tutorials through LinkedIn Learning for everyone with a NetID
- College Library 600 N. Park St. Second Floor
- Free training options
- Large selection of technology workshops
- Project support during drop-in hours and by appointment
- Online courses available 24/7
- Custom technology workshops for courses and student organizations
Want to take a class?
- Browse Software Training for Students (STS) technology workshops in the class listings page or class calendar
- Log into LinkedIn Learning to browse courses on software programs and concepts like universal principles of design
Need individualize help on a project?
In-person appointments can be made with Software Training for Students.
Are you a member of a registered student organization and would like a custom workshop for group?
Software Training for Students work with student groups to design and deliver custom technology workshops.