Last updated on March 16, 2023
The online training service provides access to LinkedIn Learning—a full library of self-study software tutorials available anytime, anywhere. Formerly lynda.com.
Although LinkedIn Learning is an approved tool for UW–Madison faculty, staff and students, we discourage its use when applied directly to assessing student knowledge or performance.
- Free and available 24/7
- Geared towards all levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Learn at your own pace: play, pause, rewind
- Resources for classes that require software skills
- Easily searches and quick to browse
- Topics range from office productivity and graphic design tools to programming and web production codes
- Must be a UW–Madison faculty, researcher, staff, or student
Log in with your NetID to view the constantly growing library of more than 4,000 self-paced online courses.