The online training service provides access to LinkedIn Learning—a full library of self-study software tutorials available anytime, anywhere. Formerly lynda.com.
Although LinkedIn Learning is an approved tool for UW-Madison faculty, staff and students, we discourage its use when applied directly to assessing student knowledge or performance.
- Free and available 24/7
- Geared towards all levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Learn at your own pace: play, pause, rewind
- Resources for classes that require software skills
- Easily searches and quick to browse
- Topics range from office productivity and graphic design tools to programming and web production codes
- Must be a UW-Madison faculty, researcher, staff, or student
Log in with your NetID to view the constantly growing library of more than 4,000 self-paced online courses.