Last updated on November 28, 2023
As of June 27, AEFIS rebranded as HelioCampus Assessment & Credentialing. For more information, review the HelioCampus AC KnowledgeBase document.
HelioCampus Assessment & Credentialing (AC) is a cloud-based assessment management system that facilitates the collection and application of learning assessment data. HelioCampus AC is currently used for several Student Learning Assessment initiatives including course evaluation surveys, program assessment reports and direct evidence of student learning (DESL).
HelioCampus AC is part of the Learn@UW suite of learning technologies. More information about HelioCampus AC, updates, events and how to work with the Learn@UW–Madison learning technology consultants are available on the DoIT Academic Technology website.
- Administration and delivery of digital course evaluation surveys
- Viewing of course evaluation survey results and reports
- Integration with the university’s Student Information System (SIS)
- Capturing program assessment reports
- Integration with Canvas to provide direct evidence of student learning allowing linking of assignments and activities to both program and course learning outcomes
The DoIT Help Desk provides instructors, staff and students with free tech support and troubleshooting help by phone at (608) 264-4357, email and chat. In-person support is also available at the DoIT Help Desk service desk in the Computer Sciences building. Visit helpdesk.wisc.edu for hours and more information.
The Division for Teaching & Learning, in partnership with the Learn@UW–Madison service, provides consultative support, hands-on training and other resources. You can schedule a consultation by contacting the DoIT Help Desk. In addition, the Learn@UW–Madison KnowledgeBase offers helpful documents.