Cisco Webex is an enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen sharing and webinars.
- Collaboration with UW–Madison colleagues
- Meet with up to 1000 participants in a single meeting on your computer, tablet or phone
- Schedule meetings using the Outlook desktop client, Outlook Web Access or on the Webex Web Portal
- The ability to allow participants to dial into meetings with a telephone number
- Able to record Webex Meetings/Events/Training (See Provisional Recording Policy in right navigation)
- Individuals must have a UW-Madison NetID, Office365 account and have an active appointment
- Download the Cisco Webex Suite (Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Productivity Tools)
- Access your UW-Madison Webex Portal
- Understand and follow the Provisional UW–Madison Online Collaboration Session Recording Policy (eff. March 16, 2020)
- Cisco Webex Meetings: Host and join audio and video meetings (iOS & Android apps available)
- Cisco Webex Teams: Chat directly with a co-worker or communicate with your entire team at once. Visit https://teams.webex.com to collaborate without downloading the desktop app (iOS & Android apps available)
- All traditional students can host & join Webex Meetings/Events/Trainings/Support by going to https://uwmadison.webex.com (click on "Access UW-Madison Webex Portal" above).