Kaltura MediaSpace is a cloud-based video hosting platform available to users with a UW-Madison NetID. Kaltura MediaSpace is part of the Learn@UW suite of supported teaching and learning technologies.
- Easy-to-use interface for uploading, hosting and delivering media rich content, including instructional videos
- Integrates with Canvas, Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle learning management systems
- UW-Madison owns any data hosted through Kaltura MediaSpace
- Can do simple screen and webcam recording
- Uploaded content can be restricted to specific campus users
- Supports caption integration with third party services (3Play Media, Automatic Sync Technologies)
- Can handle larger files with ease
- Video content is available for any online device (mobile, tablet, etc.)
- For UW-Madison-related use only
- End users are responsible for copyright infringements
- Access Kaltura MediaSpace for video tutorials on how to use it. The video tutorials can be found on the Kaltura MediaSpace homepage.
- The DoIT Help Desk provides centralized user support.
- To inquire about or request consultative services, contact DoIT Academic Technology via email or phone at 608-262-5667.se Kaltura. The video tutorials can be found on the MediaSpace homepage.
Subject to Responsible Use of Information Technology Policy.