Kaltura MediaSpace is a cloud-based video hosting platform available to users with a UW-Madison NetID. Kaltura MediaSpace is part of the Learn@UW suite of supported teaching and learning technologies.
Kaltura MediaSpace is part of the Learn@UW suite of learning technologies. More information about Kaltura MediaSpace, updates, events and how to work with the Learn@UW-Madison learning technology consultants are available on the DoIT Academic Technology website here.
Kaltura MediaSpace can be accessed at mediaspace.wisc.edu. Documentation and video tutorials are available on the Learn@UW-Madison Kaltura MediaSpace KnowledgeBase and offer helpful information on how to get started.
- Easy-to-use interface for uploading, hosting and delivering media rich content, including instructional videos
- UW-Madison owns any data hosted through Kaltura MediaSpace
- Simple screen and webcam recording
- Uploaded content can be restricted to specific campus users
- Captions can be uploaded from 3Play or AutomaticSync
- Can handle larger files with ease
- Video content is available for any online device (mobile, tablet, etc.)
The DoIT Help Desk provides instructors, staff and students with free tech support and troubleshooting help by phone at 608.264.4357, email at email@example.com and chat at helpdesk.wisc.edu. In-person support is also available at all DoIT Tech Store locations. Visit helpdesk.wisc.edu for hours and more information.
The Learn@UW-Madison team is also available to consult with instructors and instructional staff on selecting and using the right learning technology to improve student success. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the Learn@UW KnowledgeBase offers helpful documents for instructors, course owners and students.