Last updated on February 21, 2024
LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps you discover and develop business, technology-related, and creative skills through expert-led course videos. With more than 5,000 courses and personalized recommendations, you can discover, complete, and track courses related to your field and interests.
Although LinkedIn Learning is an approved tool for UW–Madison faculty, staff and students, we discourage its use when applied directly to assessing student knowledge or performance.
- Free and available 24/7
- Geared towards all levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Learn at your own pace: play, pause, rewind
- Resources for classes that require software skills
- Easily searches and quick to browse
- Topics range from office productivity and graphic design tools to programming and web production codes
- Must be a current UW–Madison faculty, researcher, staff, or student.
Beginner questions about LinkedIn Learning? Here’s how to get started.