Looking to coordinate jobs, schedules, and timing of larger work projects? DoIT’s workload automation tools can help. Our tools monitor the process and ensures jobs run at the correct time, in the proper order of execution.
- Scalable to your needs
- Self-service website for users
- 24 x 7 support
- Critical path analysis and reporting
- Service-level orientation for managing workloads
- Integration for web services and Java EE-based applications
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Event management
Please use one of the following forms for ad-hoc requests, new jobs, job streams, and applications. Requests sent outside of this method will be completed on a “best effort” basis.
- New user request form (instructions)
- New workstation request form
- Secure file transfer questionnaire
- Workload scheduling request form
- Document conversion request form
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS/d) – Distributed Environment Schedules, coordinates and automates mission-critical application execution across the enterprise, ensuring consistent and reliable operations.
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS/z) – Mainframe TWS/z is an online scheduler, planning and control tool used to manage the scheduling of jobs, primarily for mainframe Data Processing operations, that run across multiple platforms (mainframe, UNIX, Windows) in a distributed computing environment.
- Secure File Transfers – Securely transfer files with sensitive data from one physical location to another.
- Document Conversion – Convert your files (PDF, Word, jpeg, etc) in to TIFF format to be imported into our Enterprise content management Service (ECMS).
Pricing is determined on a per customer basis.
- Normal work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Any work requested outside of these hours will be completed on a “best effort” basis.
- New requests can be completed within 3 to 5 business days. Large or processes that contain difficult setups may take longer.
- Additions to current schedules can be completed within 1 business day.
- Same day requests for existing jobs or job streams must be submitted by 1:00 p.m. or it will NOT run that day. Any exceptions must be made by contacting a technician directly (voice mail requests cannot be guaranteed) with your request (608-513-0584 or 608-263-2648).