This mandated training for all UW–Madison employees must be completed by December 1, 2022 (or earlier if required by your area) in order to be eligible for pay plan increases, as well as any adjustments and bonuses determined by your local schools, colleges or divisions. All student employees must also complete this training by December 1, 2022.
The training should take less than 30 minutes to complete. There are 2 training options available:
- Visual training (English only)
- Text training (available in multiple languages)
To start your training, please go to the website Cybersecurity Awareness Training (Source: it.wisc.edu).
In addition to completing the Cybersecurity Awareness Training, some employees will be required to renew the Prevent Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence at UW–Madison training (Source: compliance.wisc.edu). Any employee required to renew their training will receive an email reminder from the Title IX Coordinator. This required training must be completed every 4 years and must also be completed by December 1 in order to be eligible for the January 2023 pay plan increase.
How can I tell if I completed the required trainings?
- Go to hr.wisc.edu/professional-development
- Click on Review Your Course History
- After logging in, click on the Transcript tab
- Both trainings should appear under the Event column.
- Confirm that you’ve taken the required training by verifying the Date you completed the training and seeing “Complete” under the Attended column.
- If you do not see your completion record after 24 hours, please confirm that you have taken both the training module and the training quiz in Canvas. You must take both for your completion to be reflected.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Cybersecurity Awareness Training and email@example.com for Prevent Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence at UW–Madison training.