UW-Madison provides free online file storage and collaboration service using Box cloud file storage. Box provides you with a place to store, access, and collaborate on your files.
- Unlimited free storage
- Easy to access, organize and manage your content in a single online location
- Access your files via the web from a wide range of devices
- Collaborate with other users on and off campus
- Ensure your files are stored and transferred securely
- Keep track of multiple versions of your documents automatically
- Organize and share files easily and securely
- Access Box files on your desktop
- Mobile access (on iPad/iPhone, Android, Windows 8, Blackberry and more)
- Turn any folder into an online workspace, then share with colleagues or clients
- Manage the users you share your content with through Administrative controls
- Integrate with applications like Google Apps, Microsoft Office and others
Sign up for an account using your Net ID on Box.