The DoIT Help Desk provides semester-long laptop and week-long hot spot modem loans to students concurrently enrolled at UW-Madison. Equipment is served on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Walk-In Help Desk.
For any questions about the DoIT Computer Lending Program or equipment availability, contact us or stop by the Walk-In Help Desk.
The Safer Badgers program officially ended on August 9, 2021. All Safer Badgers devices need to be returned by August 13, 2021 to the Walk-In Help Desk.
- Computer Sciences Building 1210 W. Dayton Street
- Must be an enrolled student with a valid UW-Madison NetID and Wiscard.
- Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to work with their local IT to confirm their available resources before reaching out. Long-term loans are not available for faculty and staff.
- Fill out our request form.
- Faculty and Staff loaners
- For availability information, visit our 1210 W. Dayton Street location or email us at email@example.com.
- Notebook computers on daily to semester basis
- Verizon Hot Spot Modems with wireless internet service on a week-long basis.