The DoIT Help Desk provides semester-long laptop and week-long hot spot modem loans to eligible faculty, staff, and students. Equipment is served on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Walk-In Help Desk.
For any questions about the DoIT Computer Lending Program or equipment availability, contact us or stop by the DoIT Walk-In Help Desk.
- Computer Sciences Building 1210 W. Dayton Street
- Must be an active student, staff, or faculty member with a valid UW-Madison NetID and Wiscard.
- Departments including individual faculty and staff are highly encouraged to work with their local IT to confirm their available resources before reaching out. Long-term loans are not available for departmental customers. All departmental requests are subject to approval.
- Fill out our request form.
- For availability information, visit our 1210 W. Dayton Street location or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notebook computers on daily to semester basis
- Verizon Hot Spot Modems with wireless internet service on a week-long basis