DoIT can loan laptops and 4G modems to students enrolled at UW-Madison on a daily, weekly, monthly or semester basis. Equipment is served on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Walk-In Help Desk.
For any questions about the DoIT Computer Lending Program or equipment availability, contact us or stop by the Walk-In Help Desk.
To request equipment, please complete the request form.
The Safer Badgers program officially ended on August 9, 2021. All Safer Badgers devices need to be returned by August 13, 2021 to the Walk-In Help Desk.
- Computer Sciences Building 1210 W. Dayton Street
- Must be an enrolled student with a valid UW-Madison NetID and Wiscard.
- Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to work with their local IT to confirm their available resources before reaching out. Long-term loans are not available for faculty and staff.
- Fill out our request form.
- Faculty and Staff rentals
- For availability information, visit our 1210 W. Dayton Street location or email us at email@example.com.
- Notebook computers on daily to semester basis
- Verizon 4G LTE modems with wireless Internet service on daily to monthly basis