Last updated on August 26, 2022
Laptops and other equipment, including iPads, still cameras, video cameras and audio recorders, can be checked out on a short-term basis at a variety of campus locations. There is no cost to check out equipment and most items are available for seven days at a time.
For longer-term needs, faculty, staff, and students can check with the DoIT Help Desk.
- Free: seven day checkout
- Multiple checkout locations across campus
- Equipment usually available with little to no waiting
- Laptops, iPads, still and video cameras, projectors and digital audio recorders
- Laptops preloaded with productivity software
- Must be a UW-Madison student, faculty or staff member with a valid UW-Madison ID