DoIT offers laptop and 4G modem rentals on a daily, weekly, monthly or semester basis. To request equipment please Complete The Rental Form.
For more information on rentals during COVID-19, please see Device Checkouts During COVID-19 University Response.
DoIT Rentals will be providing Safer Badgers Devices for students, staff, and faculty who require access to campus buildings and do not have their own devices for this program. To request a device, please Complete The Rental Form.
- Computer Sciences Building 1210 W. Dayton Street
- To rent equipment from DoIT, you must have a valid UW-Madison NetID.
- Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to first work with your local IT team to confirm whether there are already resources available for you to use.
- Notebook computers on daily to semester basis
- Safer Badgers devices
- Verizon 4G LTE modems with wireless Internet service on daily to monthly basis