Email services are available to students, faculty, staff, researchers and departments. Students must be a member of a registered student organization (RSO) to use this service. Class Groups and Advisor Groups are available to faculty only.
Note: A project to replace WiscList was completed in 2020.
- Access to UW student and employee data to drive your email lists
- Share your list with others, use it as a discussion forum, or open it up to the public
- Supported by the DoIT Help Desk 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Easy-to-use interface
- Powerful and secure list distribution software
- Target your audiences to drive traffic and optimize your marketing
- Give your messages a personalized touch to convert your emails into click-throughs
- Control your email campaigns with features like scheduling and reporting to get the most out of your mailings
- Use a Personal Digital Certificate to help prevent fraudulent mass email messages
To create/administer a new Google Group or administer your Class Groups or Advisor Groups, log into the Google Groups Administration dashboard using your NetID.
Need help deciding which email service to use? View the following resources to learn more:
- Email list feature mapping for Google Groups, and Office 365 Groups.
- Learn more about marketing automation with Eloqua.
- Free to use.