This service provides flexible, reliable, cost-effective, high-quality enterprise technology support. This service assists with technical support and provides management and security of end-user devices, applications, and related technology.
Technical support includes diagnosing and resolving issues with hardware, operating systems, and software.
Management includes specifying, installing, inventorying, and decommissioning computers and peripherals within established standards, guidelines, and policies.
Security includes planning, implementing, securing, and maintaining in-scope endpoints in compliance with the UW-Madison cybersecurity policies and best practices.
- Control your IT costs by choosing a support level that meets your business needs.
- Redirect your staff time to focus on valuable business functions instead of providing technical support.
- Reduce your technology downtime to enable higher productivity with above-par service level targets.
- Get maximum coverage and lower IT project completion time with our pool of highly skilled staff.
- Reduce your cyber risk through adherence to IT policies and best practices.
- Terms and requirements are outlined in a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- Desktop Support as Needed
- Remote Only Enterprise Desktop Support
- Remote First Enterprise Desktop Support
- Backup existing IT support
$74 per hour