There are numerous printing options available on campus depending on your role (students, faculty/staff, departments, guests) and the quantity or materials that you need to print.
Printing Options on campus:
- Printing for students is available at 18 computer labs (InfoLabs) for your day-to-day printing needs.
- Payment is made through your Wiscard Account or Print Account.
- The College Library and Steenbock Library InfoLabs and Digital Publishing & Printing (DPPS) can handle large format printing (poster printing up to 43″ x 100′).
- Digital Publishing & Printing (DPPS) is available for larger jobs or specialty printing needs. As the largest in-house printing operation in the State of Wisconsin government, DPPS can print any item you need.
- Payment methods include: Wiscard Account, DoIT Number, direct bill UDDS, or purchase order for external customers.
- StudentPrint is a non-profit printing and design business located in the Student Activity Center on 333 East Campus Mall that is independently run by 20 students and has been open since 1972. StudentPrint offers a wide variety of high quality, low-cost printing services intended to be affordable and convenient for students.
Faculty & staff
- Check with your dept to see if printing is available for your use. If not, consider setting up printing services following the Pay-for-Print service (GoPrint) info below.
- You may use all the printing services listed above for Students.
Departments or labs
- Pay-for-Print service (GoPrint) offers an easy solution for setting up printing services, and tracking and managing printing for your department, lab or office.
- Payment is made through printing and managed quotas, Wiscard Account, or Print Account.
- If you are a guest on-campus and do not have a UW-Madison ID, you can get a guest card from most library service desks. You can also get a guest card from the Print Card kiosk located on the second floor of Memorial Library. This kiosk also allows you to use cash to add money to your account.