There are numerous printing options available on campus which are dependent of your role (students, faculty/staff, departments, guests) or the quantity or materials that you need to print.
Printing Options on campus:
- Printing for students is available at 18 computer labs (Info labs) for your day-to-day printing needs.
- Payment is made through your Wiscard Account or Print Account.
- College Library Info lab and Digital Publishing & Printing (DPPS) can handle large format printing (poster printing up to 43″ x 100′).
- Digital Publishing & Printing (DPPS) is available for larger jobs or specialty printing needs. As the largest in-house printing operation in the State of Wisconisn government, DPPS can print any item you need.
- Payment methods include: Wiscard Account, DoIT Number, direct bill UDDS or purchase order for external customers.
- Check with your dept to see if printing is available for your use. If not, consider setting up printing services following the Pay-for-Print service (GoPrint) info below.
- You may use all the printing services listed above for Students.
Departments or labs:
- Pay-for-Print service (GoPrint) offers an easy solution for setting up printing services, and tracking and managing printing for your department, lab or office.
- Payment is made through printing and managed quotas, Wiscard Account or Print Account.
- If you are guest on-campus and do not have a UW-Madison ID, you can get a guest card from most Library service desks. You can also get a guest card from the Print Card kiosk located on the second floor of Memorial Library. This kiosk also allows you to use cash to add money to your account.