Last updated on July 7, 2022
Color and black & white laser printing is available in each of the campus general access computer labs (InfoLabs) and at many of the campus libraries. College Library and Steenbock Library also have large format printing options available.
- 18 computer lab (InfoLab) locations on campus
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Assistance available at most InfoLabs
- Wireless printing available at most locations
- Use your Wiscard account or Print Account to pay for printing
- Printing in the computer labs in University Housing is available to UW Housing residents only
Printing costs vary by location. Pricing in the general access computer labs and most UW libraries is as follows:
|Black & white printing||7 cents per page|
|Color printing||60 cents per page|
- Printing charges are managed through Wiscard.
- Pay for printing with your Wiscard account or Print account.
- Refunds for printing problems are available.
Questions about your account?
Please contact Wiscard for assistance.