Color and black & white laser printing is available in each of the campus general access computer labs (InfoLabs) and at many of the campus libraries. Large format printing is available at the College Library computer lab and through Digital Publishing & Printing (DPPS).
- 18 computer lab (InfoLab) locations on campus
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Assistance available at most InfoLabs
- Wireless printing available at most locations
- Use your Wiscard account or Print Account to pay for printing
- Guests can pay for printing using a Guest Card available at most library service desks. Add funds via credit card or at the Guest Card kiosk in Memorial Library.
- Printing in the computer labs in University Housing is available to UW Housing residents only
Printing costs vary by location. Pricing in the general access computer labs and most UW libraries is as follows:
|Black & white printing||7 cents per page|
|Color printing||60 cents per page|
- Printing charges are managed through Wiscard.
- Pay for printing with your Wiscard account or Print account.
- Refunds for printing problems are available.
Questions about your account?
Please contact WisCard for assistance.