Last updated on June 24, 2022
Provides applications and systems architecture, design, engineering, and administration services to campus constituents with enterprise requirements.
In addition to technical expertise, enterprise system administration provides on-call support, monitoring and event management, 24/7 operations, incident response, and comprehensive IT service management.
- Server operating system patching
- Vulnerability management
- Malware protection
- Server backups
- Server monitoring, performance metrics and observability
- Server log management
- Server and network firewall rules management
- After-hours incident and outage support
- Systems and Network Control Center (SNCC) staff are available 24×7 to triage incidents and outages
- SE-Linux and SE-Windows teams have on-call support for responding 24×7 to incidents with outages
- Systems architecture, design, engineering, and administration services
We focus on server infrastructure so that you can focus on what’s unique to you and your department.
- Available to departments for Linux and Windows server operating systems
Please see KnowledgeBase document #13664, Systems Engineering Support Terms of Service
- Server system administration
- Managed server security (OS patching, anti-malware, backup, and monitoring)