Provides applications and systems architecture, design, engineering, and administration services to campus constituents with enterprise requirements.
In addition to technical expertise, enterprise system administration provides on-call support, monitoring and event management, 24/7 operations, incident response, and comprehensive IT service management.
- Server operating system patching
- Vulnerability management
- Malware protection
- Server backups
- Server monitoring, performance metrics and observability
- Server log management
- Server and network firewall rules management
- After-hours incident and outage support
- Systems architecture, design, engineering, and administration services
We focus on server infrastructure so that you can focus on what’s unique to you and your department.
- Available to departments for Linux and Windows server operating systems
Please see KnowledgeBase document #13664
- Server system administration
- Managed server security (OS patching, anti-malware, backup, and monitoring)