The Center for User Experience’s next Design Community gathering—titled “What should go on your homepage?”—will be held on Wednesday, December 1 at 11:30am.
When it comes to designing a website’s homepage, it’s easy to get hung up on the aesthetics. Join us for a lively discussion with members of the WiscWeb team to talk through some of the ways to balance content and design on your homepage.
Got a specific question you want addressed? Ask our Teams channel before the session. We’ll also be taking your homepage questions live.
December 1 event details
- Topic: What should go on your home page?
- When: Wednesday, December 1, 11:30am
- Where: Virtual via Zoom
Previous event details and resources
- Topic: How to know the right way to label your content
- Video, Slides (ppt)
- Reminder: Provide feedback from the October session
More ways to design together
- Watch the Diversity Forum session: Digital Inclusivity: Best Practices in Digital Accessibility to Create Inclusive Work, Teaching, and Learning Environments
- Join our Teams group
- Know someone interested? Join the UW Design Community by emailing email@example.com
The Design Community is a group interested in gaining more user experience design skills when it comes to creating our own campus digital experiences. Our intention is to teach each other skills, giving people who do the work of designing the confidence to create better experiences. We also want to look at how our individual designs make up the larger campus digital experience
—Laura Grady and Adam Hills-Meyer, UW Design Community from the Center for User Experience